NIFF MUSIC AWARDS 2017
Prestigious Golden Camera Awards for Music Industry
We are happy to announce the addition of first NIFF music awards in the NIFF universal awards section. Growing music industry requires recognition and appreciation at international levels. Through NIFF international platform we wish to support and promote the music industry worldwide.
NIFF MUSIC AWARDS 2017
PRESTIGIOUS NIFF GOLDEN CAMERA AWARD
NMA 2017 will be held during the NIFF Fest 2017 23rd-26th March 2017 AT NASHIK. Special awards ceremony is held in Mumbai NIFF will provide a separate stage for performance and exclusive event will be arrange for these awards we will provide center stage for artists nominated to perform and promote their albums. The top five will be nominated for the prestigious NIFF Golden Camera Awards 2017
Send your Album:
Entries open for the first Niff music awards held during then Niff Int Film Fest at Wine Capital of India
Awards / Titles:
- Best Music Album
- Best Singer Male / Female
- Best Lyrics
- Album of the Year
- Regional Music – Marathi / Punjabi / Gujrati / Others
- Best Item number
- Special Category
Genre / Categories:
Devotional / Spiritual
Classical –Vocal / Instrumental
Pop / Rap / Indy pop / Sufi / others..
Indy pop / Remixed/
Bollywood / Fusion
YouTube Music Videos
Entry Deadline 28th Feb 17:
- Entry fees: Rs 1500/- till 28th Feb 17 ( late entries Rs 3000/- till 15th Marc h 2017)
- Entry fees payable by Cash / DD / Pay Orders in favour of: “Reva Media & Entertainment Company” Payable at Nashik, INDIA
- Online Transfer HDFC Bank Ltd – A/C Num “00642000021624” (IFSC Code – HDFC0000064)
Prestige’s Golden Camera Awards
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. Entries close on date and time specified.
- 2. Each entry will be accompanied by non-refundable fees for participant Rs 1000/- till 15th Jan 2017
- 3. No entry will go forward for judging by NIFF unless full payment of the Fees is received before judging commences as notified
- 4. Entry fees payable by DD/ Pay Orders/ money transfer in Favour of: “Reva Media & Entertainment Company” payable at Nashik. Online transfer HDFC Bank Ltd. A/C Num “00642000021624
- 5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- 6. Videos must have been made public in some shape or form between April 2015 to March 2017
- 7. An Artist may be entered into multiple categories and 2 copies of the CD/Album are required per artist.
- 8. Prizes are as stated and no alternatives will be offered.
- 9. Entries received are then screened for compliance with the relevant rules and to check whether such entries are entered in the correct categories. The purpose of this process, known as vetting, is to ensure that each entry is eligible, in the right category and is not at risk of disqualification. The Jury panel performs this function. No artistic or technical judgments are made about entries at this stage.
- 10. Please provide us with a valid email address so that we can inform you in case you’ve won
- 11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- 12. Use of a false name or other details will result in disqualification.
- 13. We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- 14. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and members’ details and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity.
- 15. NIFF reserves the right to refuse applicants for a specific category if insufficient entries are received. Applicants will receive 5 working days' notice to resubmit their application to an alternative category. If insufficient entries are shortlisted for a specific category the NIFF panel have the right to move any shortlisted entries to a suitable alternative category and the applicant will be notified of this accordingly.
- 16. Entries are forwarded to the panel who adjudicate according to strict guidelines, which include applying the judging criteria for each category and their expert knowledge of the artists, music, the market and the music industry in general.
- 17. All decisions with respect to the acceptance of any entry and eligibility of entries are made by METRO FM and shall be final and binding upon all entrants. In the event of any dispute, METRO FM's decision shall be binding on the entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 18. All physical materials submitted become the property of NIFF and will not be returned to the entrant. NIFF shall not be responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, stolen or misappropriated entries.
- 19. NIFF reserves the right to withdraw an award from any winner, who in NIFF sole discretion has brought the NIFF Music Awards into disrepute
- 20. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and such changes shall be deemed notified to you by their publication online.